Shun Sora 6 inch Utility Knife VB0701
- Perfect size for handheld use or on a cutting board, the Shun Utility Knife provides the versatility of a chef’s knife and the precision of a paring knife, making it a perfect multi-tasking kitchen knife
- Trimming, slicing, peeling, cutting, dicing and other precision cuts are easily completed by the Shun Sora Utility Knife; its 6-inch blade offers agility and control
- The handle is a textured PP/TPE polymer blend fashioned in a traditional Japanese design and is durable and easy to grip; sleek and contemporary design gives elegant look
- Sora uses Shun's proprietary Composite Blade technology to bring together a VG10 cutting edge with a Japanese 420J stainless steel upper. This technology puts high-performance material on the cutting edge; sharpened to a 16-degree cutting angle each side
- The two blade sections are laser cut, then fit together easily. Braze welding permanently joins them. The attractive wavy pattern at the joint is based on traditional Japanese sword hamon lines.
Return within 30 days for full refund. Buyer pays return shipping
Excluding Sales Tax |